Modern Fare with a Rich Past
One of the best things about visiting new places is discovering and indulging in local eateries. When you visit Kent County, you'll find a delectable lineup of more restaurants than you can count. Our selection of eateries includes bars, pizzerias, bakeries, delis and so much more, allowing you to satisfy all of your cravings. You can even visit the regional breweries, wineries and distilleries located throughout Delaware's Quaint Villages for a locally brewed drink.
With so many different types of restaurants in Kent County, Delaware, you'll never be at a shortage of meal options. Learn about some of the best restaurants in Delaware to prepare for your next stay.
A Special Note on COVID-19 Restrictions
Effective at 8:00 am Friday, February 12th, all restaurants will now be limited to 50% capacity based on fire capacity restrictions. All businesses, including restaurants, must continue to follow social distancing guidelines and restrictions set forth by the local and state government.
We will continue to update you with new information and phase changes as they come about. In the meantime, learn more about our Kent County, Delaware Libations and eateries below!
A Selection of Eateries in the Region
When you visit Kent County, Delaware, you'll find over 150 dining locations situated throughout Delaware's Quaint Villages. And with so many eateries comes a wide selection of diverse food choices, from sweets to seafood to pizza and more. Take a look at our extensive list of restaurant types:
- Bar and grills
- Ice cream shops
- Seafood restaurants
- Sandwich shops and delis
- Ethnic cuisine including Thai, Chinese, Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian and Mexican
With so many mouth-watering food choices across over 150 eateries, you'll be sure to find restaurants that suit your preferences. Your family can enjoy the tastes of Delaware's Quaint Villages by visiting some of the best restaurants in Kent County, Delaware, including:
- Boondocks Restaurant: Located in Smyrna, Delaware, this nautical eatery serves fresh seafood like shrimp, clams and freshly steamed crab. They also host a happy hour with signature drinks and the Boondocks is open seasonally.
- Magnolia Family Restaurant: With delicious foods and a welcoming staff, this traditional Magnolia restaurant is perfect for vacationing families. They serve everything from classic breakfast and lunch items to dinner options and weekly specials.
- Vincenzo's Pizzeria & Gelato: This restaurant located in Dover, Delaware provides a great experience for the whole family! Enjoy an Italian dinner paired with a glass of house wine and finish with dessert from a variety of Gelato flavors.
- Restaurant 55: This Dover, Delaware restaurant uses fresh, local ingredients from sources such as T.A. Farms and Fifer Orchards. They also have 12 rotating beers on tap with over two-dozen bottled beer options.
- Tre Sorelle Dolce Ice Cream & Italian Ice: Located in Camden, Delaware this ice cream shop delivers a unique experience with a 1950s theme and a full mini-golf course. Enjoy Hershey's Ice Cream or Via Veneto Italian Ice before playing a round of mini-golf.
- Cool Springs Fish Bar & Restaurant: This local Dover favorite serves fresh seafood such as flounder, Maryland crab, shrimp and much more. They're open for dinner service Tuesday through Saturday from 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm.
Our Diverse Selection of Breweries, Wineries and Distilleries
After eating at one of our many restaurants be sure to swing by some of our local wineries, breweries and distilleries for a drink that's fermented, distilled or aged to perfection. Whether you have a taste for wine, spirits or beer, Delaware's Quaint Villages have every refreshing beverage you could ask for.
If you're a beer lover, visiting one of our four local breweries is a must for your to-do list. Whether you're a beer novice or a seasoned expert, you're bound to love our hardy brews. Visit one of our beloved breweries for a taste of perfection in Kent County, Delaware:
- Blue Earl Brewing: Smyrna, Delaware.
- Brick Works Brewing & Eats: Smyrna, Delaware.
- Fordham & Dominion Brewing Company: Dover, Delaware.
- Mispillion River Brewing: Milford, Delaware.
There's nothing more serene or luxurious than a classic wine tour. In Kent County, Delaware our wineries are located on breathtaking vineyards with over a dozen varieties of exquisite wines. With catering opportunities, private events and wine-tasting tours, you can find it all:
When you visit one of our local distilleries, you can learn all about how your favorites spirits are made. From vodka and rum to gin and bourbon, you can experience the processes behind every beloved drink — but not without tasting them first! You can even complement your choice of spirits with a delicious meal.
Our excellent lineup of distilleries includes:
- EasySpeak Spirits: Milford, Delaware.
- Feebs Distilling Company: Milford, Delaware.
- Painted Stave Distilling: Smyrna, Delaware.
Stay to Play, Relax and Enjoy Delaware's Quaint Villages - At Your Own Pace
Visiting Kent County, Delaware restaurants is a great way to spend the day, but you'll probably want to incorporate other activities in between meals. Luckily, we're home to countless exciting attractions that are fun for the whole family. From outdoor activities to historical sites to shopping centers, there's no end to the things you can do in Delaware's Quaint Villages.
Whatever the activity, you'll be sure to feel relaxed and entertained during your stay. Consider visiting one of our many attractions and explore Delaware's Quaint Villages - At Your Own Pace:
- Museums and cultural sites: Get a taste of American history by stopping by one of Kent County, Delaware's many historical sites and cultural centers. From art galleries to mansions to historic houses and specialty museums, you'll be sure to learn something new as you immerse yourself in the culture.
- Outdoor activities: If you appreciate the great outdoors, you'll love our many parks, campsites and other outdoor attractions. With 40 beautiful nature locations, you can hike, fish, golf, picnic or visit the Amish Countryside for a day of outdoor fun.
- Shopping centers: You can engage in some retail therapy at one of our many shopping locations in Kent County, Delaware. From clothing boutiques to antique shops to farmers' markets and more, you can fulfill all of your shopping needs.
- NASCAR racing: Experience the thrill of NASCAR at Dover International Speedway. You'll love spending quality time with your family as you watch the cars zoom around Dover's famous racetrack.
- Casinos: Kent County, Delaware is home to two high-quality casinos that host a wide array of entertainment, such as slots and table games, dining, live performances and harness races.
- Special events: Kent County hosts many special events that are fun for all ages, including the Delaware State Fair, Firefly Music Festival, Amish Country Bike Tour and Dover Days Festival, just to name a few.
View Restaurants Below and Plan Your Trip Today!
With so many fun activities in Kent County, Delaware, you'll work up an appetite that only our local eateries can satisfy. You'll love visiting all of the best restaurants in Kent County, Delaware while participating in the culture of Delaware's Quaint Villages. Contact us for more information or begin planning your trip today!
Results 13 - 24 of 170
Delaware's 7th microbrewery located in The Historic Town of Smyrna. Brewing extra special beer offerings! We are now serving awesome eats at Blue Earl! The…
Sit back, relax and enjoy a drink with friends or party late into the night with Delaware's best FREE live entertainment! Get the most out of summer on our…
Boondocks is a restaurant located in Smyrna, Delaware. Based on ratings and reviews from users from all over the web, this restaurant is a Good Option.…
The Brick Works menu focuses on fusing local products together to form an integrated dining experience. Through the brewing and pairing of the right beers…
We will do everything we can to meet your expectations and if we don't get it right the first time let us know so we can. With a wide variety of meals to…
We're all searching for the perfect good time. For some, that involves lacing up a pair of bowling shoes, grabbing a ball, and hitting the lanes with…
We are kind and caring. We take pride in our Food. There is a full Menu is on our Website with specials. Come and fill up with food here
Camden Wyoming Market also has fresh, local, in season produce. To make your busy life easier, you can pick up main dishes and sides, cooked in the store,…
Lois Margolet and her brother, Alan, started Capriotti's in 1976. They lived in Little Italy in Wilmington, Delaware, where sandwich shops were abundant,…
Serving authentic Caribbean food in downtown Dover. Take out or dine in
Chaiyo is a brand new independent Sushi and Thai Cuisine restaurant at 1030 Forrest Avenue in Dover, Delaware.Serves lunch, dinner and drinks. Dine in or…
Classic Chinese cuisine dishes prepared using high quality fresh ingredients