Modern Fare with a Rich Past
One of the best things about visiting new places is discovering and indulging in local eateries. When you visit Kent County, you'll find a delectable lineup of more restaurants than you can count. Our selection of eateries includes bars, pizzerias, bakeries, delis and so much more, allowing you to satisfy all of your cravings. You can even visit the regional breweries, wineries and distilleries located throughout Delaware's Quaint Villages for a locally brewed drink.
With so many different types of restaurants in Kent County, Delaware, you'll never be at a shortage of meal options. Learn about some of the best restaurants in Delaware to prepare for your next stay.
A Special Note on COVID-19 Restrictions
From December 14th onward all indoor establishments are limited to 30% capacity. All groups must be limited to a size of 6, with no more than 4 adults, and all persons need to reside within the same household. This is part of a larger phase two reopening.
We will continue to update you with new information and phase changes as they come about. In the meantime, learn more about our Kent County, Delaware Libations and eateries below!
A Selection of Eateries in the Region
When you visit Kent County, Delaware, you'll find over 150 dining locations situated throughout Delaware's Quaint Villages. And with so many eateries comes a wide selection of diverse food choices, from sweets to seafood to pizza and more. Take a look at our extensive list of restaurant types:
- Bar and grills
- Ice cream shops
- Seafood restaurants
- Sandwich shops and delis
- Ethnic cuisine including Thai, Chinese, Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian and Mexican
With so many mouth-watering food choices across over 150 eateries, you'll be sure to find restaurants that suit your preferences. Your family can enjoy the tastes of Delaware's Quaint Villages by visiting some of the best restaurants in Kent County, Delaware, including:
- Boondocks Restaurant: Located in Smyrna, Delaware, this nautical eatery serves fresh seafood like shrimp, clams and freshly steamed crab. They also host a happy hour with signature drinks and the Boondocks is open seasonally.
- Magnolia Family Restaurant: With delicious foods and a welcoming staff, this traditional Magnolia restaurant is perfect for vacationing families. They serve everything from classic breakfast and lunch items to dinner options and weekly specials.
- Vincenzo's Pizzeria & Gelato: This restaurant located in Dover, Delaware provides a great experience for the whole family! Enjoy an Italian dinner paired with a glass of house wine and finish with dessert from a variety of Gelato flavors.
- Restaurant 55: This Dover, Delaware restaurant uses fresh, local ingredients from sources such as T.A. Farms and Fifer Orchards. They also have 12 rotating beers on tap with over two-dozen bottled beer options.
- Tre Sorelle Dolce Ice Cream & Italian Ice: Located in Camden, Delaware this ice cream shop delivers a unique experience with a 1950s theme and a full mini-golf course. Enjoy Hershey's Ice Cream or Via Veneto Italian Ice before playing a round of mini-golf.
- Cool Springs Fish Bar & Restaurant: This local Dover favorite serves fresh seafood such as flounder, Maryland crab, shrimp and much more. They're open for dinner service Tuesday through Saturday from 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm.
Our Diverse Selection of Breweries, Wineries and Distilleries
After eating at one of our many restaurants be sure to swing by some of our local wineries, breweries and distilleries for a drink that's fermented, distilled or aged to perfection. Whether you have a taste for wine, spirits or beer, Delaware's Quaint Villages have every refreshing beverage you could ask for.
If you're a beer lover, visiting one of our four local breweries is a must for your to-do list. Whether you're a beer novice or a seasoned expert, you're bound to love our hardy brews. Visit one of our beloved breweries for a taste of perfection in Kent County, Delaware:
- Blue Earl Brewing: Smyrna, Delaware.
- Brick Works Brewing & Eats: Smyrna, Delaware.
- Fordham & Dominion Brewing Company: Dover, Delaware.
- Mispillion River Brewing: Milford, Delaware.
There's nothing more serene or luxurious than a classic wine tour. In Kent County, Delaware our wineries are located on breathtaking vineyards with over a dozen varieties of exquisite wines. With catering opportunities, private events and wine-tasting tours, you can find it all:
When you visit one of our local distilleries, you can learn all about how your favorites spirits are made. From vodka and rum to gin and bourbon, you can experience the processes behind every beloved drink — but not without tasting them first! You can even complement your choice of spirits with a delicious meal.
Our excellent lineup of distilleries includes:
- EasySpeak Spirits: Milford, Delaware.
- Feebs Distilling Company: Milford, Delaware.
- Painted Stave Distilling: Smyrna, Delaware.
Stay to Play, Relax and Enjoy Delaware's Quaint Villages - At Your Own Pace
Visiting Kent County, Delaware restaurants is a great way to spend the day, but you'll probably want to incorporate other activities in between meals. Luckily, we're home to countless exciting attractions that are fun for the whole family. From outdoor activities to historical sites to shopping centers, there's no end to the things you can do in Delaware's Quaint Villages.
Whatever the activity, you'll be sure to feel relaxed and entertained during your stay. Consider visiting one of our many attractions and explore Delaware's Quaint Villages - At Your Own Pace:
- Museums and cultural sites: Get a taste of American history by stopping by one of Kent County, Delaware's many historical sites and cultural centers. From art galleries to mansions to historic houses and specialty museums, you'll be sure to learn something new as you immerse yourself in the culture.
- Outdoor activities: If you appreciate the great outdoors, you'll love our many parks, campsites and other outdoor attractions. With 40 beautiful nature locations, you can hike, fish, golf, picnic or visit the Amish Countryside for a day of outdoor fun.
- Shopping centers: You can engage in some retail therapy at one of our many shopping locations in Kent County, Delaware. From clothing boutiques to antique shops to farmers' markets and more, you can fulfill all of your shopping needs.
- NASCAR racing: Experience the thrill of NASCAR at Dover International Speedway. You'll love spending quality time with your family as you watch the cars zoom around Dover's famous racetrack.
- Casinos: Kent County, Delaware is home to two high-quality casinos that host a wide array of entertainment, such as slots and table games, dining, live performances and harness races.
- Special events: Kent County hosts many special events that are fun for all ages, including the Delaware State Fair, Firefly Music Festival, Amish Country Bike Tour and Dover Days Festival, just to name a few.
View Restaurants Below and Plan Your Trip Today!
With so many fun activities in Kent County, Delaware, you'll work up an appetite that only our local eateries can satisfy. You'll love visiting all of the best restaurants in Kent County, Delaware while participating in the culture of Delaware's Quaint Villages. Contact us for more information or begin planning your trip today!
Results 1 - 12 of 168
Hours: Tuesday - Thursday: 11 a.m. - 1 a.m. • Friday at 11 a.m. until Tuesday at 1 a.m.At the Garden Café, our menu includes a wide range of choices,…
Located in downtown Smyrna, 1 North Main Eats & Sweets serves breakfast & lunch. Open Monday-Saturday from 6:00am-4:00pmAnd Sundays 8:00am-4:00pm
Angelo's Pizza in the heart of Downtown Historic Dover.
Arena's has been a fixture in the Rehoboth Beach restaurant scene since 1990. We've been serving the same great quality and large portions since Arena's…
We do variety and we do it right. Few restaurants can pull off as many platters while maintaining a delicious consistency across the menu like we do.…
Welcome to Aunt Mary's Kitchen where everything is made from scratch and is locally produced. Whether it's by our catering service or at our location, we…
Welcome to Bangkok Thai Cuisine. Come and enjoy authentic Thai Cuisine at one of our locations. We at the Bangkok Thai Cuisine offer true Thai cuisine and…
Our delicious, creamy ice cream will be sourced from Bassetts Ice Cream! Bassetts is fifth-generation family business and a Philadelphia tradition since…
Bavarian Bakery and Deli is a 1st generation family owned German bakery and sandwich shop located in the capital city of Dover Delaware.
Bella villa is a traditional, family owned and operated Italian pizzeria located in Smyrna, Delaware, celebrating over 39 years in business. Ernesto…
A Tuscan Inspired Culinary Experience restaurant in the quaint village of Milford, Delaware.
Betsy Ross Pizza is currently located at 4 Liberty Plaza. Order your favorite pizza, pasta, salad, and more, all with the click of a button.