Become a Brew Expert
When you visit Kent County for a fun and relaxing getaway, stopping by some of our local breweries is a must. When exploring Delaware's Quaint Villages, you'll find four local establishments with all the flavorful brews and delicious foods you could imagine. Whether you're looking to learn how your favorite beers are brewed or enjoy a few drinks with friends, you'll be sure to love Kent County's local beer scene.
Learn more about our beloved breweries and plan your visit today!
Kent County, Delaware, Is a Foodie and Beer Lover's Delight
Spending the day going from one vacation destination to the other can really work up an appetite. Fortunately, you can take a break from the day's festivities and stop by one of Kent County's local breweries for a smooth pint and a mouthwatering meal. Whether you're a beer novice or a seasoned aficionado, you're bound to love the bold tastes of Delaware's Quaint Villages.
Our four breweries are well-loved by Kent County natives and visitors alike, offering the best local brews you can't find anywhere else. Be sure to stop by each of our revered locations:
- Fordham & Dominion Brewing Company: This Dover brewery has been a Mid-Atlantic Tradition for 25 years and counting. Fordham & Dominion offers tours, tastings and special events that'll have you coming back for another pint.
- Blue Earl Brewing: This Smyrna brewery is the place to be, with a vintage jukebox, awesome eats and over 40 delicious beer varieties. They also host live music events, beer tastings and new release parties along with happy hour specials.
- Mispillion River Brewing: No brewery says "fun" like Mispillion River Brewing! This company is passionate about the local community and values excellent customer service. They have a wide selection of canned and on-tap beers, live music, launch parties and tours for you to enjoy.
- Brick Works Brewing & Eats: Brick Works is well-known for their integrated dining experience featuring made-from-scratch meals and dozens of delicious drafts. This brewery makes all their food and drinks using locally sourced ingredients.
Kick Back and Relax in Delaware's Quaint Villages
If you're looking for somewhere to go in between beer flights, Kent County's activities and events never disappoint. With so many fun and exciting things to do, you'll have to extend your stay to fit everything into your itinerary! Whether you're a history buff, nature enthusiast or avid NASCAR fan, Delaware's Quaint Villages have something for everyone.
Some of our most popular Kent County activities include:
- Museums and cultural sites.
- NASCAR racing.
- Nature and outdoor activities.
- Events and Festivals.
View Brewery Information Below and Plan Your Trip Today!
If you're looking for the perfect spot to relax, hang out and grab a few beers, you'll love the Delaware breweries in Kent County. With great food, tasty brews and lots of fun activities, Kent County has it all.
Request a visitor guide and start planning your trip today!