Find the Perfect Spot to Stay
Amidst all the fun and excitement of vacationing in Delaware's Quaint Villages, you'll need a place to stay at the end of the day. After a long day of outdoor adventures, historical exploration and shopping, it's nice to wrap up the evening with a cozy bed and comfortable accommodations. Luckily, there is no shortage of snug and charming places to stay in Delaware.
From cool hotels in Kent County, Delaware to immersive campgrounds to historical inns and more, you'll always have a temporary home in Delaware's Quaint Villages. Check out our wide array of bookable living spaces in Dover, Harrington, Milford and everywhere in between to find a place that makes you feel relaxed and at ease.
Where to Stay in Dover, Delaware - Hotels and Accommodations
If you find yourself in Dover, Delaware, for a few days of fun, you'll be happy to discover its selection of over a dozen homey and inviting hotels. This Quaint Village houses more familiar lodgings, like Days Inn and Best Western, as well as colonial sites located in more historic neighborhoods. You can even stay in hotels near Dover Downs Hotel & Casino.
No matter where you choose, you're sure to feel cozy in Dover, Delaware. Some of our popular hotel locations include:
- Dover Downs Hotel & Casino: This glamorous complex doubles as a hotel and a casino, so you can wind down in our luxurious lodgings after a night of excitement. Dover Downs Hotel features a full-service spa, a delicious restaurant lineup, charming boutiques and more — not to mention live entertainment, harness racing and poker at the casino!
- Hampton Inn Dover: The Hampton Inn was newly renovated in 2017 and features free breakfast, a fitness center, business center, an outdoor pool, meeting spaces and more.
- State Street Inn Bed and Breakfast: Located on historic State Street, this charming inn is right at the center of many Dover attractions like museums and restaurants. It provides amenities like Wi-Fi, a putting green and an outdoor hot tub.
- Residence Inn Marriott: This beautiful hotel is surrounded by shopping centers, parks and museums, and features a pool, gift shop, banquet spaces and more.
Where to Stay in Harrington and Milford
With so many cool hotels in Kent County, Delaware, it's no surprise that Harrington and Milford house a wide range of comforting accommodations, including multiple gorgeous historic buildings that operate as functional living spaces. With lots of luxurious amenities and aesthetically pleasing locations, you can have your choice of the best places to stay in Kent County, Delaware:
- Causey Mansion Bed & Breakfast: This historic, colonial home was built in 1763 and offers its guests a unique bed and breakfast experience with period decor. Additional amenities include breakfast and free parking.
- The Bank House: This bank-turned-bed-and-breakfast has a rich and fascinating history and comes equipped with a pool, free parking, daily breakfast and more. When you stay at this charming cultural site in Milford, you'll be transported back to the 1800s the minute you step foot in one of the quaint rooms or grand common areas.
- Towers Bed and Breakfast: Built in the 1700s, this breathtaking Victorian mansion is perfect for guests who enjoy the finer things in life, featuring gorgeous stained glass and intricate millwork throughout the historic building. This adults-only residence features three suites with queen-sized beds and private baths as well as Wi-Fi and smart TVs.
Delaware's Quaint Villages Campgrounds
If you prefer the great outdoors over hotels in Kent County, Delaware, you'll love our campgrounds. You'll feel tranquil and free surrounded by nature as you pitch a tent, roll out a sleeping bag and gather around the fire with your family. Our campsites feature a range of outdoor activities like fishing, hiking, boating and more.
Be sure to explore one of our Delaware campgrounds:
- Killen's Pond State Park & Water Park: This 57-site campground is jam-packed with outdoor adventures. You can canoe on the pond, hike the nature trails, cast a line on the water or make a splash at the waterpark for hours of family fun. This campsite features a lineup of family cabins as well as tent and RV accommodation areas.
- G & R Recreation Area and Campground: This family-owned campground offers fully-furnished cottages as well as primitive sites with no utilities. When you stay here, you can enjoy the pool, activity hall, game room and other recreational activities.
View the Hotels Below and Plan Your Trip Today!
Discover hotels and lodging sites in Kent County, Delaware as you explore Delaware's Quaint Villages - at your own pace. With so many diverse and endearing places to stay in Delaware's Quaint Villages, you'll feel right at home. Contact us for more information or begin planning your trip today!
Results 1 - 12 of 33
Bally's Dover Casino Resort offers luxurious hotel accommodations; amenities and activities. We offer many services that will enhance your stay – headline…
Located in Dover , DE, the Best Western Galaxy Inn is sure to provide a peaceful and comforting home away from home for any traveler. Each Best Western…
Located in Smyrna, DE, the Best Western Smyrna Inn is sure to provide a peaceful and comforting home away from home for any traveler. Each Best Western…
Camping is a great way to experience the natural wonder and majesty of Delaware's forests. Take a hike and explore miles of wooded trails. Observe wildlife…
Open year round, the Causey Mansion Bed and Breakfast provides a unique vacation experience in historic Milford, Delaware. Built in 1763, our beautiful home…
Our pet-friendly, non-smoking Comfort Suites hotel. Some of which feature whirlpool bathtubs along cable television channels. Additional amenities wi-fi,…
Enjoy spacious, affordable accommodations at our Days Inn & Suites Milford hotel. We are close to Dover Downs and Harrington Raceway & Casino, and a short…
Discover Dover Downs Near Dover Downs Casino, Delaware State University, and Dover Air Force Base Refresh and renew your travels at our Days Inn Dover…
5 Star Luxury Suites in the Heart of Dover-DE 9 Units Boutique Style concept guarantee your privacyFamily Owner/ Operated
Located on DuPont Highway just minutes from Downtown Dover, AMC Museum south of Dover Air Force Base, Dover Downs NASCAR and Firefly.
The Fairfield Inn & Suites Dover hotel is the premier lodging choice in the Dover area. Located on Route 13, this hotel in Dover is conveniently located…
Located in Dover along Route 13, this Motel is close to tax-free shopping, attractions, museums, and history.