1. Get a picture with Miles the Monster at Dover International Speedway.
2. See a C-133B Cargomaster, the largest turbo-prop aircraft in the U.S. at the Air Mobility Command Center Museum.
3. Pick and crack your own steamed crabs at one of Kent County’s local seafood restaurants: Boondock’s Restaurant, Meding & Son Seafood, Pleasanton’s Seafood( to go), Seafood City or Sambo’s Tavern
4. View the spawning of the American horseshoe crab at any one of Kent County’s bay beaches between May & June of every year or from DuPont Nature Center
5. Browse Spence’s Bazaar & Amish Market and try a scrapple sandwich, whoopee or shoefly pie.
6. Visit the Johnson Victrola Museum to see a Grammy Award up-close.
7. Sign up for a behind-the-scenes tour to see the original Charter Document from King Charles II of England at Delaware Public Archives.
8. See the original bell and nameplate from the USS Delaware Destroyer that served during the U.S. World War I on the lawn of the Delaware Public Archives.
9. Stand inside one of the oldest wooden structures in Dover.
10. Visit John Dickinson Plantation, the home of one of the Founding Fathers of the U.S. who signed the United States Constitution and is known as the Penman of the Revolution.
11. Step back into time with guided tours of The Green with First State Heritage Park Welcome Center to hear how Delaware became The First State.
12. Go birdwatching or hiking and find excellent photography opportunities at Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge.
13. Take a stroll on the Riverwalk in Milford to see unique painted sculptures and wall murals on the Milford Art Stroll.
14. Pick your own pumpkins, strawberries, blueberries, apples and peaches throughout the year at Fifer Orchards & Country Store.
15. Explore Taylor & Messick’s’ memorabilia and farming equipment collection at Messicks’ Agriculture Museum.
16. Book a fishing charter or sunset cruise with Captain’s Lady Charter or kayak along the Mispillion River with Delaware River Adventures.
17. Visit all eight stops on the Good Libations Tour where you’ll visit Kent country breweries, wineries, distillers and cideries.
18. Hedge your bets at live harness horse racing or on the tables and slot machines at Harrington Raceway & Casino and Dover Downs Hotel & Casino.
These are just a few bucket list places to visit throughout Kent County. Discover more to add to your bucket list in Delaware's Quaint Villages by checking out our website. Be sure to check hours of operation and tour availability at these locations ahead of your visit.