Looking for a great getaway for the whole family to enjoy? Fear not — Kent County offers entertainment and fun for kids of all ages — including the grownups!
Angelica of Clarendon Moms in Virginia spent Memorial Day weekend in Delaware’s Quaint Villages, and had a long weekend packed with adventure! From the racetrack to museums, the waterpark to historic sites, you’ll love this tour of their favorite family spots!
DAY 1: Dover
- Check into the Holiday Inn Downtown Dover
- Rest up for a fun-filled weekend!
Day 2: Dover, Wyoming, Bowers Beach
- Head to Spence's Bazaar Amish Market for Breakfast and Shopping
- Dover International Speedway NASCAR Track Tour and learning about the Kids Program Monster Mile Youth Nation
- Lunch at The BnL
- Tour of the Delaware Agriculture Museum
- Bowers Beach Buccanear Bash (held every year during Memorial Day Weekend)
- Dinner at La Hacienda
Day 3: Dover, Felton
- Lunch at Capriotti's enjoyed at the Killen's Pond Waterpark
- Dinner at Restaurant 55