What’s more fun than a getaway with the girls? Come for the adventure, delectable sips and sweets, and stay to create memories to last a lifetime. Looking for girls’ trip itinerary ideas?
No matter who you’re traveling with, Delaware’s Quaint Villages offer amazing adventures and activities. While you’re planning your trip, scope out where to stay and pick out some delicious restaurants! Check out this itinerary created for Tara Butler from Lace and Grace blog.
DAY 1: Harrington, Dover
- Check into your hotel at Home2Suites in Dover
- Dinner at Bonz Restaurant at Harrington Raceway & Casino
- Enjoy the casino and games at Harrington Raceway & Casino
DAY 2: Dover, Smryna
- Drive over to Spence's Bazaar Amish Market for Breakfast and Shopping (remember to bring cash)
- Head over to the Woodburn & Hall House
- Take a guided walking tour of The Green; starting with the John Bell House
- Enjoy all of the different attractions around The Green including the 18th Century Market Fair (held the first weekend in November), the Old State House, and the Biggs Museum of American Art
DAY 3: Dover, Milford