Golfing Sites in Kent County
Like any true vacation destination, Delaware’s Quaint Villages have an array of golf courses open to the public, ready to be used. Our professionally maintained Delaware golf courses are perfect for when you could use some friendly competition outdoors. Whether you are new to the sport or a seasoned pro, Kent County’s public courses have ranges and terrain suitable for players of all levels.
Explore Delaware's Quaint Villages at Your Own Pace
Golf in Delaware's Quaint Villages allows visitors of all ages to play at their own pace, with a wide range of player-friendly golf courses to choose from. Our courses feature beautiful outdoor scenery, well-kept fairways and a wide array of additional facilities. Our Kent County, Delaware golf course locations include:
- Dover Par 3 & Driving Range: This 18-hole course includes a heated driving range and baseball and softball batting cages.
- Jonathan's Landing Golf Course: This course has a full driving range and pitching and chipping green, and features four sets of tees to suit all skill levels.
- The Rookery North Golf Course: An exciting and challenging natural layout, including a bar and grill, locker room, practice facility, tennis courts and more.
- Tre Sorelle Dolce Ice Cream and Italian Ice: This family attraction offers Hershey's Ice Cream, Via Veneto Italian Ice and mini-golf.
Our golf courses offer a variety of value-based golf packages so that you and your family can get the most affordable rates for the activities that are best suited for you.
Explore Delaware Safely
Golf is an excellent social distancing sport, which means you can enjoy all of the golf courses in Kent County at a safe distance from other players. At Delaware's Quaint Villages, we want your stay to be as safe and stress-free as possible.
Come Stay and Play
Once you're finished navigating our Delaware golf courses, the fun doesn't have to end there. Delaware's Quaint Villages also offer a wide range of other exciting and immersive activities that are fun for the entire family. Be sure to explore our:
- Historical sites and museums
- Nature and outdoor activities
- Events and festivals
- Local Eateries and Libations
Plan Your Trip Today!
For a family-friendly vacation spot featuring a warm and welcoming environment and a wide range of free and low-cost attractions, Delaware's Quaint Villages is the perfect backdrop to your Fall getaway. Kent County features numerous historical sites, outdoor leisure activities, popular festivals and more, providing visitors with a relaxing and eventful trip to remember.
Results 1 - 4 of 4
Dover 18 hole Par 3 Golf, Driving Range, Driving Range, Batting Cage....best entertainment in all of Kent County.
Garrisons Lake Golf Club is "your place to play," and one of Delaware's most popular golf courses. This newly renovated championship golf course is built on…
Jonathan's Landing is a Public, 18 Hole Championship Golf Course located just south of Dover, with 4 sets of tees to challenge golfers of all abilities. Our…
Located on the Railroad tracks in Wyoming, DE. We have outdoor seating and serve Vitale's homemade ice cream and Italian ice and gelato. We also offer…