Music + Camping + Experience
Firefly Music Festival takes place each year in the heart of Delaware’s Quaint Villages, The Woodlands of Dover Motor Speedway, and features incredible food, attractions and live music, and national headliners. For a complete lineup, more information or how to purchase tickets, please visit www.fireflyfestival.com.
Firefly Music Festival FAQs
Prepare for the Firefly Music Festival with these common questions and answers:
- Where is Firefly Music Festival? The festival takes place in Dover, Delaware. Follow these directions for driving to the venue at the Woodlands of Motor Speedway at 1131 North Dupont Highway.
- How big is Firefly Music Festival? The Woodlands of Dover Motor Speedway venue contains 105 acres. The ground hosts over 100 performances with an average of 50,000 festival attendees.
- How long is Firefly Music Festival? As one of the biggest festivals in the U.S., the festival takes place over three days. Check the festival hours for the days you plan to attend.
- How much are tickets to Firefly Music Festival? General admission prices begin at $99 for a single day, VIP prices start at $199 for one day and Super VIP passes start at $2,699 per day. View the website for specific pass information and costs for four-day weekends.
- Who is playing at the Firefly Music Festival? Some artists at the Firefly Music Festival include Halsey, Dua Lipa, My Chemical Romance, Weezer, Green Day, Avril Lavigne, All Time Low, Big Sean, Charli XCX, Conan Gray, T-Pain, Alexander 23, Amyelle, Briston Maroney, Gus Dapperton and more. See the full concert lineup of artists performing to plan your festival trip.
- Can you camp one night at Firefly Music Festival? The onsite camping packages include accommodations from September 22 to September 26, with an early arrival in the North Camping starting on September 21. Tent, glamping and RV camping have access to food vendors, restrooms, showers, General Stores, Ranger Stations, shuttle services and more.
- Is Firefly Music Festival canceled? Festival preparations continue as planned and may change at any time as determined by federal, state and local COVID-19 health regulations and mandates, promoters and artists. In the case of an evacuation, the event may not necessarily be canceled with possible re-opening times available on the Firefly mobile app and social media.
- Is Firefly Music Festival rain or shine? Each event day plans to continue regardless of rain or shine. Prepare to attend the event in any weather with hats, sunscreen, rain jackets and ponchos as necessary.
- Is there food at Firefly Music Festival? On average, the festival contains almost 50 food vendors with food trucks, small restaurant concepts and a farmer's market. Various choices include American staples, international options, seafood, desserts, drinks and more.
Plan Your Trip to the Firefly Music Festival
Each year, the Firefly Music Festival attracts a lot of music fans to Dover, Delaware. The festival offers onsite tent, glamping set up and RV accommodations. Many local hotels and accommodations provide alternate options for a comfortable and safe stay.
While the festival offers many food vendors, you won't want to miss the delicious restaurants and eateries in Kent County. Select from over 150 options, including bars, breweries, pizzerias, delis and more.
Schedule some adventures around town with friends when you're not at the festival. Incorporate outdoor, historical, shopping, racing or casino activities into your trip to make fun memories while in Delaware.
To prepare for your trip, request a visitor guide today!