On the Good Libations Tour, visitors can take a true taste of Delaware, with five tasting rooms that cover some of our best local brewery, winery and distillery offerings.
This tour also pairs these top-rate libations with some of Kent County’s tastiest culinary offerings. Here’s a quick run-through of our drinking and dining itinerary:
- Tastings and tours on Wednesdays from 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- Thursday & Fridays from 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturdays from 11:00 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Harvest Ridge Winery (Marydel)
- Tastings and tours from 12 - 5 p.m. daily
- Tasting room open Monday through Thursday from 4 – 10 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday 12 – 11 p.m.
- Sunday 12 – 6 p.m.
- Tastings and tours from 12 – 5 p.m. daily
- Tours available Friday from 3 – 8 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday 12 – 5 p.m.
- Tours available Saturday from 1 — 3 p.m.
- Sunday from 2 — 4 p.m.
Only on the Good Libations Tour can you explore and indulge in each aspect of Delaware’s dining and imbibing scenes, enjoy drinks that have been thoroughly “made in Delaware” and experience tasty bites from some of our popular local spots.